Embark on an adventure that follows an important part of American history. From early 16th-century exploration to its current role as a modern waterway connecting the Great Lakes to the Mississippi River, experience Autumn beauty along the Illinois and Mississippi Rivers. We’ll spend three days cruising the river and soaking in its history, sense of adventure and scenery.
- Three Days of cruise excursions onboard the Spirit of Peoria Paddleboat
- Mark Twain’s Boyhood Home & Museum
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library & Museum
- Overnight Stay at Pere Marquette Park Lodge
- Overnight Stay near the Gateway Arch
- Historic Stagecoach Stop
- Includes 12 Meals